Single, Thirty-Nothing, London Based, Dynamic Girl…. Who makes quite possibly the worst decisions in life, falls for the wrong guys and is spectacular at royally fucking up – One mistake at a time!
There are two men in my life, they are good guys, neither know what they want relationship wise, and so begins ‘The Game….’ – Yeah, I should walk away, but that would be the easy option – one I rarely take, and then complain about life being unfair (Ha!) You’ll probably come to hear a lot about these wonderfully irritating pains in my ass.
The rest of my time is taken up with work – in the process of a creative career change! Art – I love to draw, Food – I love a good menu 😉
I basically spend a lot of time trying to be fit & healthy……. I’ll hit the gym, or go for a run, vow to only eat freshly cooked healthy meals & quit alcohol…… by the time the weekend rolls around, you can almost certainly find me on my sofa in my sweatpants, drinking wine, ordering Chinese takeaway and binge watching some tragic American high school based series on Netflix telling myself ‘I’ll get up early and hit the gym’ only to wake up at 9,30am with zero intention of exerting myself 😀
Here’s a few things about me that I don’t always like to admit;
- I’m the worlds worst worrier – can almost guarantee I am already reacting to something that probably won’t happen.
- I make questionable life choices – try not to judge! I am the queen of bad decisions!
- Little things can irritate the shit out of me – there will be rants!
- I procrastinate way too much – Seriously, it’s a miracle anything gets done, it’s taken me at least 4 hours to create and write this blog.
- I love and care too deeply for the wrong people – I’m working on it 😉
- If it’s bad for me, you can be sure I will want it – Men, food, wine!
- My friends would describe me as loyal, generous, no where near as innocent as I look – and feisty. I might be short but I will stand up for myself – even though I’m a pushover!
Overall life is quite comical. If you like having a laugh, join me in trying to figure this all out!