M Taylor posted an update 4 weeks, 1 day ago
“Reimagine Retirement” is a great read for anyone planning for their later years. Whether fully retired, working full-time, or working part-time, there are some good insights whatever your plans may be. Written from a Christian perspective, the book addresses many topics on the subject, including:
– What the Bible says about retirement.
– Use your later years to invest in other people instead of only indulging yourself.
– Deciding when to retire.
– Many financial insights to consider (when to collect social security, investing, spending).
– Financial issues to consider: Medicare, long term health-care, retirement communities, etc.
– Using your later years for God’s glory.
– Leaving a positive legacy for others.
The book is well-written, easy to understand, and smoothly transitions from chapter to chapter. One of the features I really liked was the combination of the spiritual and practical insights – very helpful for anyone. There is much information and insights to consider when planning for your later years. On my first read I was able to learn new things and have current insights and thoughts reinforced for my later years. Will definitely read again.
Recommended. I was given a review copy by B&H Publishing in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.