M Taylor posted an update 1 month ago
“How To Handle Adversity” is another great title by Charles Stanley. Around 180 pages, the book covers many topics on the subject, including:
1. Why we experience adversity (sent from God, the devil, our own choices, other people’s choices, etc.).
2. God is more interested in our character instead of our comfort.
3. How to respond to adversity.
4. What to do when God seems to be silent about our adversity.
5. The need for us to examine our lives.
6. God wants to us our time of adversity so we can comfort others.
7. God will use us for His glory when we realize our weakness and need to depend on Him.
Very readable and smoothly transitions from chapter to chapter. Will be read again. Recommended.