M Taylor posted an update 2 weeks, 4 days ago
“The Book Of Signs” is another excellent title by David Jeremiah and focuses on the events we can see around us and the world that lead up to the final days of human history as we know it. Over 400 pages, the book is well-written, easily understandable, and covers many topics, including:
1. The events going on in and around specific countries: Israel, Europe, Russia, Babylon (modern day Iraq) and the US.
2. Cultural shifts in the world: growth of Islam, immorality, materialism, persecution of Christians, spiritual warfare.
3. Things that will happen in the future: rapture, resurrection of believers and unbelievers, heaven.
4. Signs of the trouble yet to come (if you think things are bad now, just wait!) – martyrdom, anti-Christ, devil, etc.
5. Signs of when Jesus Christ comes back, takes over, and cleans house.
The title is a great encouragement to believers in Jesus Christ and will challenge unbelievers to consider the claims of Christ and His uniqueness. People everywhere, unbelievers included, sense that something’s wrong in the world and that things will only get worse. Thankfully, those in Jesus have a present and future hope!
Good book to read in many ways and applications: teaching Bible study or preaching, personal study, an encouragement and challenge to reach and love unbelievers so they will come to know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Will be read ag