Home Forums Discussion Just Joined

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Marvin 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

AJ
    Participant

Hi all,

I was a blogger over at Blogster then I came to Thoughts, then I found out that they were closing. So here I am..lol.

Do I know anyone out there?

Dincali
    Participant

idk…but, welcome 🙂

Anonymous

I had/have been a member of thoughts for 8 years. Guess this is our new home. Its good to see old friends again.

Anonymous

Are you AJVaping? If so then I’m “HerrSandman” over on Blogster. I’ve been on that site for almost ten years under various different names.

AJ
      Participant

HI guys, yep, its me, AJvaping. lol. Nice to see friendly faces. Just needed a little break from the other place. It started to get to me a little.

how did you guys get a pic up there? lol

Anonymous

Hey AJ. We are friends at blogster. I’m SouthernCharm over there. Been on thoughts.com for 8 years now, then came here.
    Welcome! 🙂

Anonymous

Glad you came here.

alyeskak
    Participant

Hey guys,

You all seem pretty active on a bunch of other sites… How is this one holding up?
    Still working out some kinks? Is it worth it? I just logged on to thoughts and saw it was going to be shut down. I wasn’t much active on there before but now I’m really looking for a good place to settle that I can just “unload”, ya know? Not even for anyone just a place to put my thoughts, lol. No pun intended. How’s this place doing so far?

Ezwayz

It’s a start up with a new format. Working out the kinks and learning the ropes. Post away and make something happen alyeskak! 🙂

Anonymous

Its good to see the startups evoloving here..Its awesome
    The sap bi dubai

is the best…

Marvin
    Participant

Pull up a chair, grab a brewski and do your best Steve Martin impressions… you’re amongst friends here! lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.