Home Forums GiminiDivision I often Wonder and Ponder and Pray a lot !

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Swish 1 day, 18 hours ago.

• Author

Aguila
    Participant

John Lennon ? Gimme truth..uh Peace…
    Worth a Shot ! ( pun intended )
    Zaphod
    Oye Vey
    Lame Bull aka William- Frenchy etc.
    Gia Bug
    Saffy
    Sassy ( R.I.P )
    Alf Queda (sp ?)
    Rowdy
    Templar Knight
    Kilty Boy ( George )
    After Thoughts ( Wayne -R.I.P ) and an endless number of other members
    that I lost track of- Seems my lack of navigation skills match my ability
    to blog – Never got the hang of it – and more than likely never will………
    As it takes the > Will ! < in the first place.. eh………………
    I was invited to the original ” Thoughts” site back in Sept.2009
    and sat through a lot of arguments and yet came to know and love many
    members. The ones that had invited me to join thoughts in 2009 got caught up
    in the heated stuff and left ! Hard telling not knowing who came over to
    the Thinkr site since then. All this just to try and make a Shout Out !
    Thanking all those who made my life richer forbetter or worse ?`(wink)
    As the long fingers of the fall light stretch the shadows out
    across the ground I call home – Wishing You All the Very Best
    And sending a Special Heart Felt ~~~ Thank You ~~~~~~`

Monica

Aguila 🙂
    Looks like we both joined Thoughts around the same time. We came from different sites though. And seems both of our groups had the same history. Anyhow…since I have been on Off and ON on Thoughts I ran into the same great people you have. From your list….

Zaphod….he is fine. He still owns his Maple trees and he is still working hard. I will let him know you are thinking about him.

Saffy…since the Village Park site I haven’t communicated with her. I really miss her. Her email has been compromised so there is no way I can reach her since she shut the site down.

Sassy….miss her to. I couldn’t believe she passed. She had such a large personality.

Alf Queda….don’t know where in the world he is. But I have his physical address from YEARS ago ..don’t know if he still lives there but I might drop him a card just to check up on him.

Templar Knight ….I believe he passed away.

Kilty….Kiltboy….Madscotsman….George. I don’t know if my contacts for him are still working but I will drop him a line to find out. We might awaken the giant 😉

The rest ….I have no clue where they are.

I am glad you have some wonderful memories…and we really are lucky to have met some gems along the way.

Swish
    Participant

Hello, old friend. I am in touch with Alf…he is doing famously! I am also connected to Oye on FB, I think. There are a few others that I am in contact with regularly.It is very nice to see YOU, though. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.